Friday, January 1, 2010

Name change

As you may have noticed, earlier in the day I changed the name of this site to The Daily Beatle. The former name, Beatlemania Revisited, was too labored and polysyllabic, and it reflected a vision I had for the blog that is now dated. I originally intended to just write about The Beatles' music, starting with Please Please Me and then moving ahead in chronological order. My writing was to focus on analyzing, critiquing, and celebrating the band's unmatched catalogue of songs. But that quickly went by the wayside as so much else of interest - Beatles news items, historical factoids, etc. - came to my attention and seemed worthy of note. So the content of the blog changed, and now the name has as well. If nothing else, it's a fresh start for 2010.

No comments: