- At the Grammy's, Paul pumped out a spiritedly faithful version of "I Saw Her Standing There." For obvious reasons, the harmonies were a bit lacking. But to no surprise, Dave Grohl was a fire-starter on drums.
- Alan Livingston, the Capitol Records executive who signed The Beatles, passed away at the ripe age of 91.
- More news about Nowhere Boy, the John Lennon biopic that details his tumultuous upbringing.
- Paul and Ringo performed side-by-side in NYC at a benefit for the David Lynch Foundation. What a joyous sight to see those two in action together.
- Here are some of the goods on Let It Roll: Songs by George Harrison, a career-spanning greatest hits that comes out on June 16th.
- And finally, Paul ignited Coachella with a two-and-a-half hour set. Kudos to Macca for still being so boyishly devoted to rock 'n roll.
End of catching up.